Dargon allows users to seamlessly install modifications to their League of Legends Clients. Unlike its predecessors, Dargon protects its users from game resource corruption; it is unaffected by Riot's patching process.
Downloading Dargon:Dargon Alpha can be downloaded from the following locations:
Virus scanner results are available via VirusTotal (Detection Ratio 0/41).
Step 1- Install the Microsoft .NET Framework Redistributables
Downloading Dargon:To install Dargon, download the Zip Archive above. Then, follow these instructions:
- Extract the Contents of the Zip Archive to a location which you will remember.
Dargon will be installed where you unzip this archive, so it is important that you do not place the installer in a temporary directory or the root of a drive.
- Run Dargon.Installer.exe
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- You will be immediately presented with a generic EULA
- Then, you'll get to a screen that allows you to provide basic configuration for Dargon.
- Dargon Directory - Where you want to install Dargon. The recommended path is C:/Dargon/
- Dargon Modifications Directory - Where Dargon will install its modifications.
- Main League of Legends Directory - The LoL Installation which Dargon loads by default.
- The next screen allows you to supply a bit more information.
- Intended Usage - Dargon needs to run at startup if you are installing modifications.
- Add to Start Menu - Whether or not you want to add Dargon to your start menu.
- This only adds to the start menu of the current user, as opposed to that of all users
- Dargon Manager can be executed by double-clicking the tray icon, as well.
- Logical Processors Used - Higher values → higher processing power for Dargon.
- Click install, and the Dargon installer will handle the rest.
If you encounter an error, please try following:
- Redownload the setup file and extract it to c:/DargonSetup/, follow the above instructions.
- Run the Dargon Setup as Administrator.
- In the DargonSetup directory will be a few installer log files. Email them to [email protected]
- After setup is complete, click the finish button. Dargon will appear in your system tray.
Let's double click it to begin!
- Up Next: Getting Started with Dargon Manager